Terms and Conditions:
The original purchaser of the Doggy Bathroom is entitled to a lifetime warranty against defects in manufacturing and materials that occur during regular, day to day use when used properly as described in the instruction manual. Valid on the Base, Enclosure, and Rails, simply email us with your order number and photos of defects to initiate the request for a claim.
- Normal wear and tear including cosmetic damages that will not affect functionality, such as scuffs, discolouration, and surface scratches;
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers or seller;
- Accidental damage during installation or usage;
- Damage caused by dogs, including biting or chewing;
- Damage for usage outside of weight limit (maximum 10lbs for the Mini and 20lbs for the Regular);
- Damages unrelated to manufacturing, material sourcing, and/or delivery;
- Damages or repairs incurred as a result of, due to, or from:
- Negligent use, misuse, neglect or careless operation of the product;
- Use of the product that’s not in accordance with the user’s manual;
- Faulty assembly and installation that is not in accordance with the user’s manual;
- Use of parts and accessories which are sold by a third party;
- Use of parts and accessories that are not in line with the proper size of the product;
- Repairs or alterations to the product that are not carried out by Doggy Bathroom.
To initiate the warranty request process, simply complete the warranty form and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.